We've had a boring week without nothing to blog about. Tuesday and Thursday, we went to the YMCA for swim/gym which was nice. Today we had Music Makers and I was in charge. It actually went really well and kids paid attention (for the most part). But I was soo hot and sweaty! It is my BIG belly. Seriously, this baby has grown so much recently (just ask the Dr how much weight I've gained...but I have really good Iron, so he thinks I'm great.) I am also measuring big on my belly, which is how I was with Mia. Thanks, Phelps family! You should be right on to your weeks, and I have been until yesterday when I was 26 instead of 24. He even checked twice. But he is not worried and I am hoping that means we can get this baby out early so she won't be 11 pounds like her daddy. (Mia was 2 weeks early and 8 pounds.)
Wednesday, we went to the Grove (outdoor shopping center) and Farmers' Market with my mom. I'd never been to the Market & it was fun. We had a yummy lunch and then let Mia play forever in Pottery Barn Kids. She was IN LOVE with the Pink Retro Kitchen, especially the microwave. She put her sippy cup in the fridge and was so sad to leave...sounds like a potential birthday/Christmas present (except not the $$$ pottery barn stuff).
I am super excited for Conference this weekend. I loved seeing the prophet last weekend and can't wait for all the sessions! ENJOY!
2 comments:
I want to see a picture of your cute belly! The time is going by quickly.
That is great that Mia loved the pink Retro kitchen. I would have chosen that one too! It does sound like a fun Christmas gift.
Hope you had a good and relaxing weekend!
we need to make a knock-off potterybarn store that we can actually afford! they have THE cutest stuff, but let's get serious. not until we win the lottery will our houses ever look like the catalog...
Post a Comment