19 September 2006

New Record & Predicting the Flavor

My new solitaire record is 44 seconds.

I am also getting good at prediciting the flavor of babies (I think with the exception of Kristen). I am 5/5 with Kay & girl, Liz & boy, me & girl, Lisa & girl, and Jocelyn & boy. I guessed girls for both Katie & Annette, so we will have to wait and see if I really have the gift!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

ok--so what is Amy G having? :)

kristenita said...

my friend uses this chinese gender predictor and I guess it's supposed to be RIGHT ON all the time, have you heard of it??

go boo boo said...

what are our scores? have you noticed the pattern? Kate think she is having a girl and I am having a boy. Fun, fun, I love boys! I may have to adopt little Marlene.

Jess said...

I cannot believe how many little babies will be born in your family soon. That is so fun!

How are you feeling these days? I hope that everything is going well. DO you have a little tummy yet?