Just ask Leslie, I like to take pictures of myself, mostly to waste the last of the film. But also it is to amuse myself. So that is why I created this blog...as something for me to do, and maybe you will enjoy it too!
22 December 2007
Biggest Fan...
or Best Wife?? Ryan is off today for another BYU game. He is headed to Vegas for the Bowl game vs. UCLA with his brother. They took off at 11am and will return after the game, crazy man! Hopefully the Cougs will win this one against the Bruins to make it worth it. And I have nothing to do...seriously! All my friends are gone, my parents are on the road back from Utah...and I cannot even think of doing anymore shopping. Hopefully we'll come up with something!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are the best wife! And I think you should hop on a charter and come up to visit!
Best wife! I love your new blog look!
your family is cute! i know ryan from high school. we were in the same ward. tell him holly hemsath said hi!
Post a Comment