21 December 2007

I'll take it!

Isabel went to bed at 830ish. I went at 930ish (Ok, I was in bed by 930, but I read my scriptures and then a little "Thousand Splendid Suns" as I am hosting book club next month...) Isabel woke up at 1045ish for a little yummys. Back to bed by 1130ish. Then she woke up at 315ish! That is a Christmas miracle since it is normally every 2 hours! The unfortunate thing is Mia woke up about 1ish and I had to lay down with her for a bit, but still. At least I am laying down and cuddling. Isabel was up at 6am, but she did cuddle with us (and by us I mean me, Ryan, and Mia in our queen bed) for a little until Ryan got up to read his scriptures before working out. When he got back, I went back for a little power nap (instead of riding my bike because it is windy and cold outside...and I was going to go to the gym, but there is dog poop on my shoe that is clinging on for dear life.) Hopefully that will make for a good day!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

omg that is the cutest picture. isabel is a little doll, looks a bit like jocelyn, don't you guys think?

Jess said...

She is a cutie! You both look so great.

I didn't know she was still waking up every 2 hours. Man-- you are the women. I would be dead by now!!

I hope you have a VERY merry Christmas. Power naps are good!!

go boo boo said...

ditto Jess. And I would take the power nap, even over a great day of bike riding anyday!

also, I think Isabel is Penelope's short lost twin - I want her back!