Here's Ryan and I earlier this month after completing a 5k in our community. He rocked it finishing in 25 minutes and I did my first 5k in 29:30 (under 30 minutes!). I am now training for a super-sprint triathlon on March 8th in Pasadena and then will train for the Camp Pendelton 10k Mud Run on June 7th. Ryan, Mike, our friend Debbie, and possibly my sisters Boo & Megan will join me on the Mud Run.
We had a FABULOUS Christmas with the Bunches right across the street. And JoJo and Robert here with the Baby Monster, Peter. Now the Krazy Ks are visiting (Liz, Alex, and the baby sheep, Joseph). I love my family!!!!!!!!!! More pictures and fun soon! I PROMISE!
5 comments:
you DO have a great family. did the bunches move in next to you?
also, i can't belive you run!! remember when lisa would go running in college and we thought she was crazy? :)
great picture! are you interested in the red riding hood bike tour? i think it'll be in may in logan. we could make a fun girls' trip of it.
You are awesome... an inspiration.. I love that you two did it together...
Good for you Rach! I'm not sure I could run a 5K anymore! I am so proud of you.
That's a GREAT time! Am so impressed! You're very motivating! Now that you're local, maybe we could run together once I'm back in my game post-baby!
Post a Comment