Being cute recently
During our pillow talk last night, Ryan and I were talking about 3 years ago. About the time we were talking (1220am...getting ready for the party!) was when we were on our way to the hospital in San Francisco. Mia made her debut at 734am, amongst the protesting hospital staff outside our window and with our sweet nurse from Alabama encouraging "Come on little mama, you can do it!" We felt her little spirit so strong at that moment and knew she was a special child and she is.
I love her because she is so happy and loves to discover new things. She loves to dance and sing, and she is pretty good at it! She loves reading new books and being read to (like last night when Uncle John, her new bff read her to sleep). She is a great big sister and loves Isabel so much (maybe too much with her big hugs). She is smart and loves learning in Joy School. She likes to talk on the phone, especially with Daddy, Maama, Aunt BooBoo, Owen, and Holden. And she loves me and tells me all the time which just makes my life all worth it.
We are getting ready for her big Wiggly Party! She woke up to some of the decorations and was super stoked, especially with the balloons. She picks them up and says "Red! Like Murray! Blue, like Anthony! Yellow like Greg! Purple like Jeff! WAKE up Jeff!" I will share pictures later.
I love her because she is so happy and loves to discover new things. She loves to dance and sing, and she is pretty good at it! She loves reading new books and being read to (like last night when Uncle John, her new bff read her to sleep). She is a great big sister and loves Isabel so much (maybe too much with her big hugs). She is smart and loves learning in Joy School. She likes to talk on the phone, especially with Daddy, Maama, Aunt BooBoo, Owen, and Holden. And she loves me and tells me all the time which just makes my life all worth it.
We are getting ready for her big Wiggly Party! She woke up to some of the decorations and was super stoked, especially with the balloons. She picks them up and says "Red! Like Murray! Blue, like Anthony! Yellow like Greg! Purple like Jeff! WAKE up Jeff!" I will share pictures later.
6 comments:
oh the wiggles. we've been to two concerts, we used to be pretty hard core. and it looks like miles may like them, too. :)
happy bday MIA!! she's such a doll. :)
I want to give her a huge hug so badly. What a sweet post for a sweet little lady. You are an awesome momma.
Mia's birthday was just smashing! We loved seeing all the kids wiggle and sing with their newly painted guitars. Yes, Mia, is adorable, and we're so grateful for her wonderful mother!
OK...Could Mia be any cuter?! What a DOLL!
She is such a cutie! I can't believe that she is 3 already. I remember coming to your baby shower and it really does seem like just yesterday!
You are a great mom. I can't wait to see pictures from her big day!
Happy birthday Mia!
That was so fun to be there on her birthday. John loved reading to her. We are sooooooo EXCITED to be able to be next door to you for Christmas...SOOO FUN!!! I can't wait!!
Post a Comment