
Mia loves to take pictures...this is an early shot. She is getting better at, but always takes about 100+ pictures at a time that I have to clear out...

Maama and Bhampa came with us to D-Land. They were the official stroller pushers and baby-watchers while we rode. It was so nice to have them with us! Dad helped me out to the car (and that was a trek since we had to park in some random, BFE parking lot).

St George was great for Thanksgiving (except Isabel did not sleep most of the weekend, so I was a bit exhausted). Here's all the kids eating turkey and other yummy grub outside. They all lasted at the table for like 2 seconds before they were playing. Check out Amy's website for more pictures.

We made gingerbread houses. It was a lot of fun. Our's was the Red & White chalet and was very basic compared. BUT...

it did not like California. The humidity did it in and it fell apart. SAD!
Up next:
Mia's Wiggles Birthday Part review
7 comments:
i haven't heard anyone say BFE in about 10 years. :)
thanks for the laugh.
Your blog is looking cute.. love the pics... that one of Mia & Samuel is sooo... cute! We miss you!
Finally, get yo' act together! I love seeing the world according to them, its quite different. How was last night?? Sorry I ditched...
Love all the pictures.
Sorry about the gingerbread house. How sad!! :)
Mom's and Dad's are the best! How nice of them to go with you and watch kiddos while on the fun rides. Did you do California Screamer? That is so my favorite ride!
More! More! I can't get enough! I want to eat Mia's orange painted toes, and I love your jogging/bike suit shirt!
Hey Girlie! I love love love all the pics! So, will you be around the 2 weeks after Christmas? Up for lunch???
Missy
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني ايكيا بالرياض
نجار بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة فك وتركيب غرف نوم بالرياض
نجار اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
نجار بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
Post a Comment