I finally uploaded a MILLION pictures. Here's some of the highlights of the past month...

Mia painted her own nails. She did a really good job, actually, and didn't spill a drop!

I made this delicious cake for Ryan's birthday. Seriously, it was sooooo good!

This is me each morning with my two little birds. They come and "share" my oatmeal/bananas/walnuts/splenda breakfast each morning.

We took Mia to Chuck E Cheese's since she
was doing well with the potty. She still pees like a dream, but the poop isn't happening so it is back to pull-ups.

We went to Disneyland before Thanksgiving with the Creers. Mia had the best time when we broke off from the big boys and hit some things up with Samuel. How cute!
So much more to come....
2 comments:
you look skinny.
Cutest pictures!!
I love that Mia did that all by herself and didn't make a mess. What an amazing 3 year old. (I still can't believe she is 3 :)
You do look skinny-- cute girl!
Fun times at Disneyland. I'm so jealous of your weather right now!!
Post a Comment