13 August 2007

Music & Benzies

Here's a shot from my birthday! This does not do the big, fun party justice, but all I had. Someone else please share your pics!


So Ryan called me Thursday at about 4pm to say that he got 3 tickets to Tim McGraw & Faith Hill, in the suite with primetime parking. I told my Mom (she loves Tim) and called Megan (who is SUPER obsessed). Megan immediately got a flight and came down for 24 hours to see the concert. It was AWESOME!! We had the perfect seats and had a great time! It was super long and Ryan was a trooper with Isabel at home. She lived and I had a great time with 2 of my best friends:)
Mom, Meg & I

The best view in the house!!


Then, Ryan called Friday afternoon and said to come out and greet him on his way home. He showed up in this...a Mercedes SL55 AMG. His boss got a new car so offered this SWEET ride ($100,000+) to Ryan and a couple co-workers to use. We had a fun time driving it around! We took a ride sans kids (since they don't fit) and maybe did a little racing with another car (BMW Z4 m-series) and won...I was laughing so hard. I told Ryan that he needs to buy me a convertible after we are empty-nesters!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

wow! what fun! your cake looks super yummy, btw. :)

Kate said...

Wow! What is his boss can to do with his 'old' car? He must like Ryan alot! That is awesome- and the pics from the concert are so fun! The ones where Tim & Faith are sitting down are a little scary... but oh- well!

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday! What a concert - you are so lucky!

go boo boo said...

how fun, wish I was there. did you guys buy mom a new tim poster?