Just ask Leslie, I like to take pictures of myself, mostly to waste the last of the film. But also it is to amuse myself. So that is why I created this blog...as something for me to do, and maybe you will enjoy it too!
17 August 2007
He made it!
He did it and did great! Round trip in 10 hours and he thought 12-15. They were home at 730pm so we had dinner and heard all about they adventure. We have some great pictures that I will post soon. Thanks for the prayers!
Rachel-I just read a comment you left on my blog about Joy School. I'm so happy for you and Mia to have this experience. I think you will love it and I look forward to hearing about it.
4 comments:
CONGRATS Ryan! That is so awesome!
That is great! So glad everyone is safe and accomplished.
Rachel-I just read a comment you left on my blog about Joy School. I'm so happy for you and Mia to have this experience. I think you will love it and I look forward to hearing about it.
Yay Ryan!
Post a Comment