14 August 2007

Funny Quotes

Mia went poo-poo on the potty for the first time! Very exciting! The funniest thing is that after she was done, she wanted to see it (yuck, but at least she can get a visual). She giggled and said "Looks like a snail, Mom!" And when I asked her to call Ryan and tell him about the poo-poo, she said "Snail, Daddy" hehehe. She really is my child!



Ryan, the girls & I were headed to the Irvine Spectrum. They have a huge ferris wheel and Mia knows that mommy will not go on it (if it just us, it is "broken"), but Daddy and/or Maama will take her. So we pulled up, she saw the ferris wheel, and asked to go. I said that Daddy could take her, but not Mommy. "Why?" "Because Mommy is scared." "No, I not scared Mommy. See I happy!" And then she gave us the biggest, cheesiest smile EVER! We were laughing so hard!!

4 comments:

Kate said...

Oh my! She is growing up so fast. I just can't wait until she makes tootie sounds (you know what I mean) with her mouth... then your in-laws will know the real truth about you... Like mother like daughter. BTW- hellp miss skinny! You look great.

Leslie said...

3 things.
1. mia looks totally grown up in that first picture. you know how sometimes you see a picture of your kid and suddenly you can kind of tell what they're going to look like when they're 16? weird!
2. you are totally skinny.
3. isabel's hair is so dark! cuties!

go boo boo said...

yes miss skinny! snails from the tails, he he. thanks for having mia call me, i love it!

Jess said...

Cute picture. I love the "broken" comment. Everything is broken with me too when I'm by myself. I love that!

You look great Rach! I can't wait to lose my baby chub.