05 August 2007

Another meme

1. Do you like cheese? Yes, especially with pan suave from Pepe's bread shop in Santa Fe, Espana
2. Favorite actor/actress? These days, I don't know...Jim from the Office
3. Do you own a gun? Negative
4. Your favorite song? Really?? I don't know, but we heart Nothing Better too (aka Boo)
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes very. Don't even talk to me about the dentist...sorry Kristenita, I haven't been in a bit because I am soo nervous and haven't found a good dentist to trust here (that a whole other, long story)
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Yummy! And, how many points??
7. What's your favorite Christmas song? Away in a Manager, or Once in Royal David's City
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Grande, non-fat Hot Chocolate with whip, please!
9. Can you do push ups? For seriously that first time in years, YES!!
10. Is your bathroom clean? Yes! Both of them are.
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Engagement, wedding, and anniversary rings (and I can now wear 2 at a time, finally!!)
12. Favorite Hobby? Reading
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? Yikes, I don't know. That is a little TMI.
14. Favorite clothing store? After the Nords sale, I'd have say Nordstrom, but I am trying for a new style and nicer clothes now that I am losing weight (but I have to find the money tree first).
15. What one trait do you hate about yourself? Hate is a strong word...I am trying to grow out my hair just a bit more so I can get a better cut
16. Middle Name? Stayner
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I wish I was sleeping like Ryan and Mia. I want to check out the IKEA catalog we got in the paper this morning. Can I have another piece of my birthday cake tonight?
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought? A biking outfit at Target (which I took back because we didn't find the money tree), a diaper bag (this sweet Spark bag by Skip Hop at the new Target...it's like a cheaper version. Probably will end up taking it back too). A prize for Mia at Target because she went pee-pee on the potty at Target. (notice a trend? Ryan does!)
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, milk, and Tropicana Sugar-free Fruit Punch
20. Current worry right now? Where's that money tree?? And will the boy-cousins behave when they all come over (Zach, Jonathan, Andrew, and William) for leftover Wahoo's today
21. Current Hate? Not taking a nap right now
22. Favorite place to be? Anywhere with Ryan and the girls
23. How did you bring in the New Year? We watched the celebration in NYC early and went to bed. Hey, I was 9 months pregnant!
24. Where would you like to go? To the beach with Ryan to play with Mia and Isabel being mellow so I can actually lay out in the sun and read a book, instead of hiding out under the umbrella (but without all the sand)
25. Name three people who will complete this and return it? I don't know.
26. If you could see the future would you want to? Sure
27. What shirt are you wearing? White shade shirt and Annette tan JCrew shorts that I "accidentially" stole (oops!)
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No.
29. Can you whistle? Yes.
30. Favorite color? Navy blue
31. Would you be a pirate? No, I get seasick.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Nothing normally because Isabel is taking a nap so I am trying to be quiet
33. Favorite girl's name? Mia and Isabel:) Also Ella
34. Favorite boy's name? Lyle Christian
35. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Annette's Meme on her blog about the Manpon on Rob & Big
37. Best bed sheets as a child? My Polo ones that I got when I was a senior and took to college. PS--Mia now uses the comforter. HOW SAD!?
38. Worst injury you've ever had? Stitches twice in my forehead and tearing the ligaments in my ankle the day before EFY (thanks Kates!)
39. Do you love where you live? Yes I really do
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 1
41. Who is your loudest friend? Like Annette, I can be pretty loud, but probably my sister Megan
42. Who is your most silent friend? I don't know
43. Does someone have a crush on you? No.
44. Do you wish on shooting stars? Yes.
45. What is your favorite book? Too many goodies
46. What is your favorite candy? Hot Tamales
47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding? "Can't Help Falling in Love" by Elvis Presley
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? "Come Thou Fount"
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Feeding Isabel and cursing because she was up, no joke, every half hour until 3am when she came into bed with us...then we cuddled in the rocking chair and she finally fell asleep at 4 til 7. It was her first night in the crib in with Mia. Not so successful. See why I want a nap so bad?
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? What time is it? Can I sleep in or do I have get up and take a shower?

3 comments:

Kate said...

#49- maybe wahoo's was the culprit?

go boo boo said...

You are such a dorky dork! I've sort of been looking for those, because my kids make fun of me that I don't wear shorts (since those were my only pair!) and then Owen will insist on wearing pants since I am wearing pants. At least I have my H&M skirts, but they don't do that well on bike rides and hikes. Otherwise, I loved your thoughts. And I think the money tree stuff is in the air, I am on a serious budget crunch, meaning I really plan on sticking hard to a tough budget! I was on take back duty today (Babies R Us, Gap, Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack, you name it, I probably have something never used/worn that is begging to be taken back!) I have issues, like maybe even Grandma June shopping issues, except I trade internet shopping for tv shopping!

Jess said...

I love your answers! You make me laugh girl.