We joined the club...we are official owners of a new Honda Odyssey. We follow (in order) Katie & Josh, Megan & John, Annette & Andy, Matt & Kay, Mike & Amy, and Wendy & Dan. The pressure was just too much:) I will post pictures soon. But for those who know, we got the EX-L with DVD, Midnight Pearl Blue and Grey interior.
I was telling Ryan how I always get my dream cars. First, we got the black Jetta then the X5 and now the Odyssey. In a few years will be a Yukon (I think when the kids can get themselves in and out of the car by themselves...all the kids.)
5 comments:
I have mixed emotions. #1 I never got to drive the X5 (I secrety really wanted to) and #2 I will miss the bluetooth & talking to Mia and hearing Isabel talk on occasion. But you will love the Odyssey (although you will also join the club of getting no respect, maybe I shouldn't say anything so you won't notice, sorry!)
I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!!
I want an odyssey SO SO SO much. that is awesome you got one. and way to go on the dvd player. have so much fun driving that thing, you LUCKY duck!
Boo, you should've asked to drive it. Sorry about that! I totally miss the bluetooth and am sad for Mia because she loves talking to you & leaving messages for Daddy. I will have to figure something out:) And Ryan is totally having a hard time with it, but we need a little humble pie:)
That's awesome! I think everyone should have an Odyssey! My sister loves hers.
I love my Yukon, but it is a gas gussler and is a little harder to get in and out of.
Loves! Please post a picture
i love my yukon and have had it since audrey was 2 & parker was a newborn. i haven't ever had trouble getting kids into it. now they can open & shut the doors and strap themselves in. it's almost heaven. but of course now there's another infant seat to deal with. but not for long! miles is almost 1 year.
congrats on the new car! i'll have to tell steph. she's on the move out of her X5, too. baby #3 just won't fit in there.
Post a Comment