11 June 2007

No wonder my back hurts!

Isabel had her 5-month check-up this morning. She is 18 pounds and 28 inches. Right at 99% for height and OFF THE CHARTS for weight! yikes! Now I need to seriously get a new carseat:) And I also need to get more acquainted with my camera so I am better about uploading pictures.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your baby can beat my baby up - she's a whole inch and 1+lb bigger.
and a month younger!

Jess said...

She is so dang cute though!

go boo boo said...

P is definitely up for the biggest baby challenge, especially when she is next to AJ. yes, I need you to download MY vacation pics ;)!

Cathie said...

Corbin & Isabel should really meet! He just had his four months and is 16 lbs. 2 oz....I think he may just gain another two this coming month. I would love to see Isabel!
Love,
Cathie