He made me breakfast this morning without me having to ask. And he does this a lot. He also makes Mia her egg whenever she asks (which is almost every day) and this morning he unloaded and loaded the dishwasher (one of the things I hate doing the most). He takes wonderful care of me so I can be a better mother.
I am going to try and post each day about Ryan as a wonderful father. I thought I would tell you something great he did that day since I could go on forever...
4 comments:
What a sweet hubby! Isn't it great when they are so thoughtful!?
What a babe! Love the pink goggles- oh I mean glasses!
That picture makes me laugh every time I see it! What a funny guy! He is a good daddy!
I love that picture! You guys are hilarious. He is fantastic for letting you post that pic!
Post a Comment