Just ask Leslie, I like to take pictures of myself, mostly to waste the last of the film. But also it is to amuse myself. So that is why I created this blog...as something for me to do, and maybe you will enjoy it too!
28 June 2007
Rollin Rollin Rollin
And now she is rolling all over the place! Forward, backward, and rotating any which way. Yikes!
I can't wait for her to roll all over Penelope! I am so excited to see the girls and you and Ryan of course. I want to smother those girls in hugs and kisses, and you too, I will spare Ryan, maybe Andy can take care of that.
1 comment:
I can't wait for her to roll all over Penelope! I am so excited to see the girls and you and Ryan of course. I want to smother those girls in hugs and kisses, and you too, I will spare Ryan, maybe Andy can take care of that.
Post a Comment