I do love these moments when I am the only one up in the house and get to check on everyone else sleeping. Ryan, Mia and Isabel are the most precious things in my life and they are no sweeter than when they are sleeping & dreaming away. I love watching them, but not in a creepy way.
OK, Isabel is bored. Gots to go!
4 comments:
I had no idea you were up again! Sorry for keeping you out so late. I had a blast though, thanks for the retail therapy (I told AK about the purchases and it was all good!). Uhm, I don't know if Isabel is liking your one side of the "milk supply"? I hope she finally ate? I will miss you. Love, Boo
Is she a thumb sucker? Cute!
I love that you blog in the middle of the night.. soon I will be right there with you! You crack me up!
I love that you blog in the middle of the night.. soon I will be right there with you! You crack me up!
Post a Comment