15 June 2007

So tired...

Last night was awful! I headed to bed at 1030pm to have Isabel wake up for some of Mommy's milk. Fed her and got into bed at 1045ish. And here's how the rest of the night went...

11:09--Isabel wakes up, but I decide to let her cry for 5 minutes to see if she can settle down.
11:14--That didn't work.
11:15-11:25--Fed Isabel. She must have been hungry.
11:30--She wakes up again, so we cuddle for a bit.
11:42--Mia wakes up, hysterical. I go lay down with her, only to be forced to get up and get Isabel.
Cuddle with Isabel and get into bed, only to have Mia wake up at 12am hysterical again. Ryan wakes up, but I haven't slept at all, so I send him back to bed. I get Mia settled and decide to come out and upload some pictures for Annette.
1210ish--Isabel wakes up AGAIN. I take her into bed with me. We both sleep for a bit and then I put her into bed at 130ish. (I think she & I were suffering some side effects from the spicy shrimp taco we had at Wahoos. I gave her some gas drops to help settle her down).
3am--She wakes up again for some snacking.
615--Wakes up for her breakfast and more sleep. Luckily, Ryan is home to get Mia out of bed and settled so Isabel and I chill until 8am.
And I cannot make myself go out for my morning walk/run. I am just too tired. Oh well, there is always tomorrow...or something!!

In other news, we are going to WICKED tomorrow and I can hardly wait!! We are headed to LA tonight, staying in a hotel downtown owned by Ryan's company. My dear parents will baby-sit for us during the afternoon performance. Then we are hosting everyone for Fathers' Day. So I am headed to Costco in a bit to stock up on food.

The Bunches arrived last night and we are excited for a fun week!!

6 comments:

Mrs. Dub said...

We had one of those nights around here. I just wish Washoo's (with Mrs. Gee) was our culprit!

Hang in there! And enjoy Wicked. (Another reason Ryan is a good dad - he'll see musicals unlike someone I know!)

kristenita said...

have so much fun at the SHOW! wicked is THE BESSSSSSSST ever!!! we love love loved it so much.

I hope you get some sleep soon! I am sorry for all your bad nights. and no worries on missing the walk/run... I think you burned enough calories nursing and waking all night long! :(

Lindsay said...

Man, that reminds me of days gone by. It also makes me grateful for sleep. Have so much fun at Wicked. I wish we could see you guys while you're in town, but I think you'll have more fun where you'll be.

go boo boo said...

I'm sorry I was part of your awful night. But I do love the pics. Thanks! I am so jealous. I can't wait for AK to see Wicked. Have fun and go see the Disney Music Hall, it's amazing (although it's not near the Pantages, but I think you are staying downtown). Did I mention that when AK was in LA some colleagues went to see Wicked, he didn't know until the next day, but would have totally gone!

Mandy said...

Glad to see I've got company at all these middle of the night feedings. Is there some sort of growth spurt around this age? It's killing me!!

Jess said...

What a long night! I'm so sorry! HOW awesome that you get to see Wicked. I'm soooo jealous!

Have so much fun and good luck with the Fathers Day activities!