and I miss him so much when he is gone. He left for NYC this morning at 630am and returns Tuesday night. He is such a wonderful husband and amazing dad. Can't wait to see him and have his help!!
ps--Isabel remembered what night was so we slept much better, just the regular 2x up at 12am and 4am! So and we had a great day at the beach with Annette, Andy & boys and Mike & boys. It was a little cold at first, but cleared up to a lovely day. Then we went to this amazing birthday party for Ryan's boss' son up in Newport Coast. Amazing house, hostess, food, people! We were the only Caucasians amongst a ton of Indians, but we did not feel out of place at all! Plus, yummy Indian food!! Then we went to dinner with the krazy Ks (Liz & Alex) and Annette, Andy & fam at Fashion Island. Wahoo's, fountains and fish...who could ask for anything more?
2 comments:
It is so true that part of the reason we love our awesome husbands is 'cause they pick up some of the slack. What would we do if we had lesser husbands (gasp). It would stink! Thank goodness for those moms out there who raised good sons!
I hate when the hubby is gone! I hope that he is home (or almost home) safe and sound!
I am glad that little Isabel slept better for you. It's hard when they are up all night. I'm not sure if I am ready for that :) But ready or not huh?!
Take care!
Love you!
Post a Comment