to me and Ryan! It was 6 years ago today that I married my sweetheart and best friend. I am amazed at how much I love him and how much we've done together. He is the best husband and father to me and the girls. Can't wait for the years to come and all the adventures that lay in store for us. Love you!!
Sorry no pictures. We are in Paso Robles, CA for our niece, Hanna's baptism. Will post more about the 24-hour trip.
6 comments:
happy anniversary! that's so great. what a great match you are. :)
happy anniversary! i was at kate's you dork - i love you!
felicidades! 6 years already?
craziness... seems like yesterday - well mabye last month - that we were partying hard at your sweet reception!
Congrats! I can't believe it's been six years! :)
okay I have yet another blog address and this will stay... I was a little freaked out that someone would find out where I lived ... it is dailymints.blogspot.com
Happy Anniversary!! I still have the picture of you guys coming out of the temple in my scriptures with some other pictures. Tay always says "oh that's Rachel and Ryan"
I can't believe it was 6 years ago! Hope you guys had a great day!
Post a Comment