17 April 2007

Hey Good Looking

We took Miss Isabel for her 2-month appointment today. She is 16 pounds, 25.5 inches. Above 97th% for both!! Just keeps getting bigger and bigger, silly lady! She is going to grow out of her infant carseat in no time (26 inches!!) She is so cute these days, talking and smiling so much. She is also almost laughing especially with Aunt Amy and Daddy (she sort of chuckles). I also think she might roll over soon because she is wiggly when she plays on the floor. She is a doll (even though I was up almost every hour last night) and we love her.

What have we been up to? We played with Aunt Lizzie and Joseph last week who were here while Alex was out of town. We hit the new H&M in Crystal Court/South Coast Plaza two days in a row and are so excited to have it here!! I got some shorts I've worn almost every day and some really cute $5 dresses for Mia. We went with my Mom on Friday and then took Ryan back on Saturday. Sunday we went to LA for Joseph's blessing and then to Matt & Kay's for yummy lunch. Ryan was having some major allergies so we went home early. Now he is super sick, but has a ton of work to do. I hate when that happens because it seems he won't get better until he can rest (and he is headed to Las Vegas for a business trip tomorrow!) Isabel has a bit of a runny nose, as does Mia. It is cold outside today so we are hanging out here (plus we have no friends...)

My mom and I are committed to going to Weight Watchers this week. I am excited to start getting my body back:)

7 comments:

Mandy said...

What a big girl! I love this age, don't you? Not mobile, and always happy! :)

Thanks for the GG info!

Leslie said...

miles is 8 months old and weighs 17 pounds.
he better watch out for miss isabel!!
super super cute and i'm jealous of your shopping at h&m! was it so crowded?

kristenita said...

she must be a good eater! that smile is so cute.

I too am jealous about H&M. I went to the crazy one in NYC for the first time - yikes. but I quickly learned why it was ALL THE RAGE. love it.

WHEN DO WE GET TO SEE YOUR HAIRCUT?!

go boo boo said...

Wow! It will be interesting to see Isabel & Penelope grow and be the big girls. P was 22 1/2 inches (97-98%) but 8 lbs. 14 ounces (56%), her head is big thought like 86%. I can't believe the carseat thing, but I do remember getting the big Britax in Tulsa, so Holden was less than 6 months! Love, Boo

Lindsay said...

Hey Rachel-
I found your blog off of Tyson and Kathy's website. You guys look so good and sound like you're doing great. We miss you so much!
Love-Lindsay Roberts
PS-Nathan wants to know how Ryan's job is going...

Kate said...

She is the cutest! We want to see your haircut!!! I can't wait to see you in May. Love, Katie

Leslie said...

don't be alarmed about miles' weight compared to isabel's. keep in mind that he only weighed 5 lbs. 13 oz when he was born, at 37 weeks. he has some catching up to do. ;)