18 April 2007

My Hair

After many requests for photos of the new hair, I thought I should let you in on a little secret...


I don't like my hair. I think it makes me look old and fat (or maybe that just my butt). I am trying to figure out what the problem is...is it not short enough? It is too long in back (yes, it is kind of a sflb)? At this point, I am just trying to live through it long enough until I can bob it all closer to one length. The girl who did it is great and did exactly what I asked, but it just is not the same as it was before.

So, sorry, no pictures for now. Plus I am bigger than a house and try to avoid pictures at all cost. What a winning self-esteem I have:)

3 comments:

kristenita said...

:(

you do not look big in your pix on the blessing day! I'm sure your hair is cute still. go rachel, hugs! no sad. xoxo love your guts!

go boo boo said...

ditto on kristen. i want to come and show you my fat a%# and give you a huge hug! i love you scraach and if anyone knows bad hair its me (& sanjaya)! u r beautiful!

Kate said...

We love you even if you have shwelby (or whatever!) You are the best... and funniest person I know. I love you and your cute family! Love, Katie