10 April 2007

I need a new camera


This beautiful picture was taken by Megan at the Easter Egg hunt. My camera stinks in comparison and I want a new one. I will start saving my pennies!

PS, Leslie--I still have my 801 cell #. I guess I always thought I would move (which I have 3 times since living there) and I am hate renewing my contract. But I will change it soon.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

hehee, rach, i knew you still had that 801 number. you're crazy. :) isn't that a pain? surely you have a local home number though. these people in my ward, the 801 number is the one listed in the ward directory.

Rachel said...

Yes, we do have a home number. We had that in LA too with people only have cells and keeping the 801 area code. That does bug. I've seen it here in Irvine too. Weird!

Jess said...

What a great picture of little Isabel. I can't believe how grown up she is looking already! Doesn't time fly? I want a new camera too!

Have a fun rest of the week! :)

Megan B said...

To be fair, John actually took that particular picture even though I usually am holding HIS very nice camera (that he got for free from staying so many nights at Marriott...thanks Marriott)! We miss you and sunny California.