26 April 2007

Practicing/Too Much Time Alone

Isabel practicing sitting up



And Mia drawing on herself at my parents' house. She was quiet for awhile and I thought she was with Maama, but this is how I found her.

5 comments:

Kate said...

Sooo... cute! What a clever little girl Mia is -- just like her mom. Love, Katie

Mandy said...

Ah yes...graffiti. We battle that all the time. ;)

go boo boo said...

I love it! Thanks for the link - you guys made my year! I love Isa's big eyes (like PJ!). yes you must get to utah to visit!

Jess said...

Those pictures are sooo cute! I love Isabels big eyes. At least Mia wrote on herself and not the walls :) I love the body art :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel -

I work with Ryan and we share stories of our daughters. He just forwarded me your blog. Great idea! I just love this pic of Mia. Gracie (26 mos) loves to draw on herself, too.

Have a great day!

Janette