makes the best mix CDs EVER!! I remember the first she made was for my 16th birthday and I treasured it until it was destroyed by some tape player. But I kept the case for a long time just to think about the great songs. She sent me an amazing CD, "29th" for my birthday this year and it is all we've listened to in the car for a long time. Mia even sings some of the songs (especially "Sweet Magdelena of My Misfortune" by Cracker). Ryan loves "Nothing Better" by Postal Service so I asked Annette about them. She said they were great (aka Death Cab for Cutie) and she would send me another CD. Today I got not 1, but 3 wonderful CDs that I am currently uploading to iTunes, including "The Postal Service/Death Cab for Cutie" and the "Mommy Mellows 1 & 2." Anything with The Samples, Garth Brooks, Mozart, Kate Bush, and Marvin Gaye can't be bad.
LOVE YOU BOO!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment