18 December 2006

Times are changing...

This is a funny picture of Mia. On our way back from the OC, she grabbe Ryan's sweater and pretty much got it on herself in her carseat. She was so proud of herself and we died laughing when we realized what she did!


I think things around me are naturally getting ready for this new baby, especially Miss Mia. She seems to have grown up so much in the past little bit. She is so much more friendly with people and other kids, and now wants to actually play with other kids (instead of steal their toys). She is sharing and just so cute. Yesterday, I got her ready for church in her Christmas dress (we will be in the OC next Sunday, so she gets to wear it twice!). She got it on and said "Dance with Daddy!" and began to twirl around. We got in the car and she danced to the Christmas music the whole way and was so excited to catch Daddy in the hall (he goes early for meetings) to show off. Then she went to nursery like it was the best thing ever! (She calls all the leader's Mommy:)) I checked in on her and she sitting up with all the kids, eating snack. I seriously was teary-eyed most of yesterday sad that she is growing up (most of the day, that is until she woke up at 1045pm and did fall back asleep until past 1230am...and then woke up at 6am and joined us in our bed with all my pillows!).


1 comment:

Jess said...

That is great! I think she will totally seem so grown up when you have the baby. They just seem to take their places so well. She will be a darling big sister. It will be so much fun to see them together!