Just ask Leslie, I like to take pictures of myself, mostly to waste the last of the film. But also it is to amuse myself. So that is why I created this blog...as something for me to do, and maybe you will enjoy it too!
05 December 2006
For fun...or something
Two posts at once...we took Mia for her 2 year check-up. She was hysterical the whole time and kept saying "I don't want to!" We had the nurse practioner for the first time which was a bummer because the Dr is great and so quick. I the NP was a little frazzled by Mia's crying. Mia got 2 shots, the flu shot and MMR vaccine. We had to take Ryan to work (he left is car there yesterday after being too sick to drive home, but he is doing better), and she fell asleep on the way home. Totally early for her nap, but I figured it was a rough morning. I laid her in our bed and tried to finish my book. She woke up, turned to the side, and puked and continued to do so, all over the bed, me, her, the floor, and the bathroom. Yikes! She seems to be herself now and I am trying to see if she will take another nap so I can finish the last 5 pages of my book and rest myself. What a day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Do you think the vomitting came from the shots? I hope not because Rylee gets hers soon. I hope she continues to feel better!
I did call the Dr and they said vomitting is not a side effect from the shots. She threw up once more when she was falling asleep, but has been OK since. Who knows?
Post a Comment