to herself! Last night at dinner, she was eating with us and loving the Chinese cashew chicken (my fav) and said "Thank you, Mia...You're welcome!" Very cute.
In other news, she is sick again! I think she is trying to pack in every sickness before Christmas and the baby...or something!! She was really grouchy and touchy yesterday afternoon and then last night was a nightmare! She took forever to fall asleep and woke up a bunch. We finally brought her into bed at 3am (after she cried for almost an hour) and was restless in bed with us. I left at 5am for the couch and Ryan toughed it out with her. She slept a little bit, but was up at 7am and grouchy still. She had a little fever, so I took her in. Ear infection! Lovely! It is her first, so I should consider myself very lucky. She won't take the medicine from me (I tried 5 times), so we are waiting for Ryan to get home to get her feeling better. We did take a small nap, but there are people working on our building...#1--putting on new railings, so they were working on our balcony today. Very loud!! #2--New carpet in the apartment next door and of course, they were in the room right next door to our bedroom. It didn't bug Mia, but I had a hard time. So we are stuck again...good thing I am so almost done with my Christmas stuff.
2 comments:
that sounds yucky! parker had so many ear infections when we lived in LA> we finally figured out he had allergies, and they were messing with his ear canal. poor kids. must be so hard to keep getting sick.
i hope you get a nap today!
Sorry that she is sick. We have been battling it forever it seems (at least the whole month of December). I hope she feels better soon. That is cute what she said to herself, she is very polite! :)
Good luck and I hope you get some sleep.
Post a Comment