I've got a lot to update and pictures to share, but I will get to that later. Now, although I was not tagged, I will do this list thing and then tag Boo Boo, JoJo, Jessica, and Kristen.
one word meme
You can only type one word. No explanations.
Yourself: pregnant
Your Partner: amazing
Your Hair: curly
Your Mother: friend
Your Father: dreamer
Your Favorite Item: phone
Your Dream Last Night: embarassing
Your Favorite Drink: water
Your Dream Car: Rover
Your Dream Home: mine
The Room You Are In: family
Your Ex: ?
Your Fear: earthquake
Where You Want to be in Ten Years: home
Who You Hung Out With Last Night: Millers
What You’re Not: comfortable
Muffins: yummy
One of Your Wish List Items: house
Time: one
The Last Thing You Did: lunch
What You Are Wearing: sweats
Your Favorite Weather: warm
Your Favorite Book: BoM
Last Thing You Ate: cupcake
Your Life: great
Your Mood: pregnant
Your Best Friends: fun
What Are You Thinking About Right Now: nap
Your Car: bomb
What Are You Doing At The Moment: typing
Your Summer: beach
Relationship Status: awesome
What Is On Your TV: Calliou
What Is The Weather Like: pleasant
When Is The Last Time You Laughed: morning
3 comments:
yay!
did it!! yay for sweats.
That is so fun! I will do it sometime soon.
Thanks for the pictures of Nov. and Mia's b-day. Loved them!
Post a Comment