05 December 2006

Photo catch-up

I thought I would just upload a bunch of pictures while Blogger was being nice. Here's the recent fun.

Miss Mia the morning of her birthday, checking out some presents, decorations, and her special breakfast!

At her birthday party Saturday with the family. The trike was her big gift and she loves it (thanks for the recommendation, Steph!). She also loves the Curious George doll she got...she nevers leaves home without it.
This should've been a seperate post, but Blogger was lame. This is our new little niece, Hannah Kay, my brother's sweet daughter. She was born Nov 30 at 1016am and was 6 pounds 5 ounces, 19.5 inches. Mom and baby are doing great. We haven't met her since we've been sick.
Here's a sweet one of Ryan and Mia dancing.
And this is hilarious...this is Mia and Ryan approaching Santa at a church party. She wanted nothing to do with him and clung to Ryan for dear life. I love this picture because of Ryan's huge smile as he laughs so hard (Santa was a friend of our's that Mia normally likes, but not so much!)

3 comments:

kristenita said...

I love the santa picture. so classic... reminds me of the "scared of santa gallery photos": http://www.southflorida.com/events/sfl-scaredsanta,0,2245506.photogallery?index=1

JoJo said...

Love the pics. That Santa shot is hilarious. Definitely one to keep. Send love to the fam!

Jess said...

How funny! I love those pictures.. especially the one with Santa. That is priceless!