13 December 2006

No more walking...

I am so tired and my feet are huge. I won't take a picture cause that is gross and you don't really need to see that (plus I really need a pedicure). I went shopping today to get an outift for the baby to come home in (with 15% off at the Gap) and exchange something I'd gotten for Ryan. It was to be an easy trip with both stores pretty close. But one of the stores moved way far away. Mia did not want to go in the stroller, so I let her walk and left it in the car. Of course, she wanted to be held half the time:( I was supposed to go to the store, but just couldn't make it after that experience. I still have a few more things to take care of for Christmas, but don't want to think about it today.

And we have yet to get a Christmas tree or even put up any decorations. It is sad. Ryan finally brought the stuff up Sunday night, but then Monday night, Mia puked all over herself and the carseat right before we were supposed to go...last night, Ryan got home late from work so no go. Maybe tonight, but I don't think he will be home in time...maybe I can at least convince him to help me put some of the things up while we relax and watch the boob-tube.

Thanks for letting me complain:)

2 comments:

Leslie said...

sorry rach. by the title of your post, i thought you were going to say you're on bedrest. i'm glad you're not. :)
sorry about pukey babies and holding a 2-year-old whilst 8 months pregnant. that does not sound fun. keep that up and you will be on bedrest. that oughta cheer you up! ;D
love you. hang in there. you can call me. i can complain too. :)

kristenita said...

oh, I hope you feel better! walking becomes such a pain at the end, I could go to like one store before I was "done" for the day! you are almost there though! and maybe you can just leave your Christmas stuff up longer after Christmas?
hang in there!!! baby's coming soon :)