
I think these 3 loaves of Pumpkin Chocolate Chip bread will do it. (PS--I will probably only eat 1 as I am taking 1 to a baby shower tonight and trying to think of someone to give the 3rd one to.) It was my first attempt. I found the recipe on allrecipes.com and so far so good. Yummy!
Mia made me laugh so hard today. She got a napkin, put it to her nose, and said "A...A...A...CHOO!" I was dying! Then she wanted me to do it too. So glad she can entertain herself while I bake things for me.
2 comments:
once we got our power back the other day, the FIRST thing I baked was pumpkin chocolate chip muffins... great minds think a like! YUMMMY
ps who says you have to give the 3rd loaf away? FREEZER BABY.
Oh.. yummy!!! I would love to take that 3rd loaf off your hands :)
Will you email me the recipe?? I have been craving that as well and totally need to make it.
Sounds so good and looks divine! Nice job my friend!
Post a Comment