We had a fun, Halloween weekend. Friday morning, we had our Music Makers' party. Mia was a little freaked out by all her friends in disguise and would not put on her own Monkey costume. But she was loving the games and sugar cookie (she didn't like decorating, just eating!) Friday night, Ryan & I went to a great, Pirate party that a new couple in the ward hosted at their fabulous house. They did an amazing job and I wish I'd had my camera. We even dressed up...I have a polariod, but no scanner to share. Sorry! And Mia had a great time playing at her friend, Corbin's house while we had a night out (Thanks Natalie!!!). Saturday, I had another baby shower in the morning (that makes 10 for people from the ward since July) and then we had my parents and Liz & Alex over to hang out. We also carved our pumpkin and Ryan did an amazing job!! Saturday night, my parents joined us at our Trunk or Treat. It was a HUGE event with 6 or 7 wards from 2 stakes. My parents decorated our car and then headed home for the NB singles dance to chaperone. We enjoyed a couple carnival games inside the church and then did some trunk or treating. Mia wore her costume for a couple minutes and scored some good candies for me! Tomorrow, we have our party for our YMCA class and then we might go trick or treating. Ryan doesn't see the point since she is so little, but I think we should do it for the experience.
PS--I am totally sick today with this silly cold I caught from Ryan. And my leg is all bugged out by a pinched nerve from the belly. Gotta love it.
Blogger was being lame and I could not upload pictures. I will try again later!
2 comments:
we need to have a protest against blogger. they are so lame, but they have afforded me many hours of pleasure, too, so i guess we can't complain.
i hate those pinched nerves! hope it goes away soon, was the mar vista ward at your party or just the upscale westwood wards? :)
It sounds like a lot of fun activities you have been a part of my friend! I love to take the little kids trick or treating just so I can have all the candy :)
I love adult parties over Halloween too. They are usually so entertaining and it's fun to have a night out with just your hubby.
Sorry about the pinched nerve. That is sooo not right! I hope it goes away soon. Take care and Happy Halloween tomorrow.
Post a Comment