This is from Target ($3.99 for the shirt and $3.99 for the pants!). I got this from her friend's pirate-themed birthday party yesterday.
In a cute polo dress from the Nordstrom sale. She is pointing out her new shoes.
In the cutest ever brown, gaucho pants and princess shirt, both purchased at oldnavy.com during the baby sale. She is in love with this shirt. I am sure it will be a battle to get it off tonight!I know, I know...2 posts, 1 day! But I needed to show you her cute outfits for the past couple days. She has been super styling and she loves her new shoes!! We got them at the Nordstrom sale this summer, so it is fun to bust them out now that they are the right size. What a babe!
3 comments:
She is so cute. I might have to get that pirate outfit, and shoes, and it all, just in case...
i love little girls in gaucho pants. nothing cuter!
Those are SOOOO cute!
I love those clothes. She is adorable.
Post a Comment