14 October 2006

Pumpkin Patch

We had a fun morning at the Underwood Farm Fall Festival. We met Ryan's half-brother, Bob & his family and also my brother, Matt, Kay & Zach. Mia loved the animals, especially feeding them, and also carrying around the little pumpkins. She wasn't in a picture mood, but here are some shots from the day.

I guess she was hungry!



And the lovely family shot...yes, I am pregnant!

I had more pictures, but blogger wasn't being my friend so I will try later. We also saw 2 famous people today. First, Ryan saw Mike O'Malley from the show "Yes, Dear" in the Corn Maze. We then saw Wayne (aka Jason Hervey) from "The Wonder Years" at Hollywood Video. I was waiting in the car for Ryan and saw him go in, but I couldn't figure out who he was. Ryan got in the car and said "I just saw Wayne Arnold!" Too funny!

So we had a fun Saturday, topped off with errands to Barnes & Noble, Costco, and Albertson's. How was your weekend?



2 comments:

Leslie said...

you look so cute, Rachel! I love yours and Mia's matching shirts, looks like a fun place! we had a great weekend, thanks for asking!

Jess said...

I am so glad that you finally posted a picture with "YOU" in it! How cute are you and your little tummy. I am so excited for #2! How are you feeling these days?

I hope that everything is going well.

The pumpkin patch looks like fun.

Glad that you had such a great weekend!