25 October 2006

Friends & Music



We had a friend of Mia's over today so her mommy could have a little break (she recently had her 3rd child). Her name is Hazel and she is adorable, so huggable and cute. However, Mia was less-than-happy to be sharing her toys and house with Miss Hazel. I finally had to turn on "Monkey" (aka Curious George) for Mia to distract her while Hazel had her pick of toys. Silly Mia, that's not how you make friends!!

Mia is now listening to some tunes on my i-pod and saying "thank you" as she runs away with it. She thinks it is super cool and wants me to hear it too. So much fun!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

silly mia. she's so cute.

Jess said...

Nice distraction- very clever my friend! It takes some time getting used to sharing (esp. at that age).. wait, I don't think my kids have learned it yet?!! :) just kidding!

It's fun to have little playmates.

Cute pictures!

go boo boo said...

I had a lot of catching up to do. I have made at 8 loaves of pumpkin bread in the last week, so yummers. We mixed it up with walnuts (Andy prefers solely walnuts) which Holden and I thought was better than the chocolate chip too! I am paying for it now with a wicked canker sore, but it was yums! I love the pumpkin eating and ipod pics too.