Just ask Leslie, I like to take pictures of myself, mostly to waste the last of the film. But also it is to amuse myself. So that is why I created this blog...as something for me to do, and maybe you will enjoy it too!
06 October 2006
I'm sad
Ryan is Utah this weekend. He left yesterday at noon and will return Sunday morning. I know, I know, it is a quick trip, but I think I am extra pregnant-hormonal so I am super sad about him being gone...and us not being with him. I looked at going, but it was $300 last minute. This is the trip he won from his brother during their weight loss challenge. He spoke at the Investment Banking Club at the BYU last night, is visiting friends & professors today, and hits up the football game tomorrow. We miss you Daddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How was the weekend without Ryan? I hope he is back safe and sound now! I'm sure it is nice to have him home!
Take Care!
Post a Comment