31 July 2006

I Hope You Dance

This morning started out rough. I was feeling really barfy and Mia was feeling a bit grouchy. We just weren't getting along too great. So we headed out to try and fix the problem, but she did not want to get in her carseat. We got a treat at Coffee Bean (vanilla ice blend an chocolate twist) and then braved Trader Joe's. She would not go in the cart and since it was a quick trip, I carried her. We finally made up in the nut aisle where we were right under the speaker for their fun music and both started to dance. She was loving it and so was I, so we stayed there for the whole song and made up! She is the best and I am so grateful for the little things to make horrible days all better!

2 comments:

Jess said...

How cute was that story!

Anonymous said...

Okay - that just made me tear up. So sweet! I love reading these - its fun to see the pix & read about the day-to-day things that don't always get touched on in a phone call. I love & miss you guys!!