I am very happy to announce that Ryan got a car on Saturday! I am free!! WOOHOO! We got a 03 Accord and are so happy that is over with. I hate buying cars and hope to not have to do it for a long time (long time=Dec 08 when the lease is up on the X5).
After we got the car, we went to Newport to hang out with Katie. We went to Fashion Island in the hopes of going to Cheesecake Factory, but the wait was already 80 minutes at 530pm, so we went to El Torito Grill. Yummy! We also met Lavell Edwards, his wife, and the BYU athletic diretor. Pretty cool! We also thought Mia was missing for 1 minutes (my mom forgot she gave her to Liz and Ryan thought my mom had her, so after running, hysterical in and around the restaurant, we found her safe with Aunt Lizzy!). We stayed the night at the Phelps in Irvine to enjoy a day in the OC with family before Ryan's sister & fam move to Paso Robles.
This morning I have already been to get bagels in the car, to the bank, to the car wash (I love it!), and to the grocery store! It was so exciting! And now I must to do a TON of laundry, so we will be home-bound, but at least it is by choice today which is so much better!
1 comment:
Yippee.. how great for you guys! I seriously don't know how people do the 1 car thing. That would suck.
Sounds like you had a great weekend and I love new cars. What color is it?
Post a Comment