Just ask Leslie, I like to take pictures of myself, mostly to waste the last of the film. But also it is to amuse myself. So that is why I created this blog...as something for me to do, and maybe you will enjoy it too!
14 July 2006
I went
Please note that it is 905am PST and I am already back from the Nordstrom sale. The best part? I walked. It is about 10 blocks, so only took 20 minutes including a stop for bagels. Ryan had a 7am breakfast meeting and I am still car-less. I wasn't going to do it, but my mom reminded me that it would be un-American not to. Or at least un-Phelps. Ryan wasn't even excited about it which is like hell freezing over and has me a little concerned. But the funny thing is, even with 3 full bags of stuff, I didn't buy one thing for myself. Clothes, of course, were out because who wants to try and do that pregggers. I tried shoes, but it was too much with Mia in the stroller. So I got some shirts, socks, and slacks for Ryan (almost shoes for him, but he has to do that as I never get it right) and some clothing for Mia. I wanted to do shoes for her, but decided Ryan will probably make me take most of it back, so I will get shoes then. Or just do it online for $5 shipping. Now I will read the paper and chill for a bit (or all day since I have no car to go anywhere). Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ah, yes, the smell of Nordy's in the morning. How good of you to walk, that is true dedication, my friend. Did you have to walk home with 3 bags?
that's one of the great things about being pregnant, it saves you money on impulsive clothing buying! i was at motherhood looking at a dress the other day and they didn't have a small, and the lady said, "well, honey, we both know you're not going to get any smaller. just get the medium." uh, thanks.
It's great to see even with no car you still make it to Nordstrom! Good for you. What time did you and little Mia have to wake up? I'm so impressed.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Leslie is funny! I am very proud of you for making the walk to the Nordy's sale and remembering the important things in life...good make-up, good shoes, solid clothes, and a great return policy!
Post a Comment