21 July 2006

Hello



You think, being home all the time, I would blog more. I do continue to check everyone's everyday, but I guess I don't have too much to say. This week had a few highlight:

Tuesday, we received Ryan's bonus check from Lehman Brothers, so we celebrated by going to dinner at Ruth Chris steakhouse. SOO GOOD! It was last minute, so Mia came with us, but we sat at a booth which was great. Ryan and I sat at each end and she had free roam of the middle. Not a cry or frustrated peep. And the food was yummy.

Wednesday, my Mom rescued us again. She came up early and we ran some errands (bank, library, cleaners) and then headed to Newport. I had my favorite turkey-avocado sandwich from Gallo's on PCH is CDM which we grew up going to. Then to my mom's where Mia couldn't nap with the excitement of not being at home. We hit Toys R Us and then met Ryan at my parents'. We left happy-to-be-outside-on-the-patio Mia and went to NB temple for some family sealings with Ryan's family. Really neat and special experience. We grabbed Mia and came home.

Thursday, I had a Dr's appointment in the morning, but since Ryan took off early Wed night, he didn't feel good about going in late Thurs morning. So I cancelled in the morning and then borrowed my dear friend Lisa's car to go in the afternoon. Everything sounds and looks good. Then my mom and sister, Katie (who just flew in last night by herself for some R&R) came over with Tito's Tacos. I had to go a shower for a girl in the ward that I helped planned, so I left them watching TiVOed So You Think You Can Dance with Mia.

Today, I was supposed to do the laundry, but haven't quite worked up the courage to do it. We did walk to Stabucks. And Ryan just called. His work went bowling today for some summer fun and they are headed back to the office and then will head home. It is 248pm. He is going to the Dodger game tonight with the primetime seats and parking from his boss, but is taking a friend instead of Mia & I. That is OK since we will now have the car.

The picture is a couple weeks old of Mia, me, and our San Francisco friends that came to visit Mithona and Ethan. Ethan is just 3 weeks younger than Mia and they were big buds in SF. We miss them! (And I found my camera!! It was buried in the car that I never drive and never had a chance to search through! So my posts should be a little bit more exciting and frequent)

3 comments:

Leslie said...

yay! i'm so glad you found your camera! what a relief!

Jess said...

Don't you love it when you find things that you have been searching for?! ..such a relief! Yippee for camera's.

I can't wait until you get another car so that you aren't carless anymore :)

How fun to see your sis. Did you LOVE So You Think You Can Dance? I can't get enought of that show.

Glad that everything is going well with your pregnancy! Can't wait until 18 wks. If I get anymore pictures of Ryan's baby I will send them, but I don't right now.

Cute picture of you and your friends!

go boo boo said...

I'm so jealous of Kate. I am so proud of you for walking to the 'bucks! Yeah for the camera and good pregnancy and having the car for an afternoon. When is the dance show on...I am too lazy to search for it via Tivo...love, boo