Ryan started his new job as an Associate at AEW Capital Markets. We are VERY excited to be done with Investment Banking and would never wish that on anyone. Don't do it unless you want to sell your life to the devil (devil=senior bankers). He had a good first day and feels like it will be a much better lifestyle and a great opportunity. I do miss him since he has been around a lot the past couple weeks. I am also going crazy because he took my car yesterday and today. We have to get him something soon because I have cabin fever. It is too hot here to walk too far, which means I can go to 7-Eleven (I try to save that for my Slurpee-craving in the afternoon), the donut shop (don't really need to go there), or Seagull book. BORING!!
I am also obsessed with solitaire. Isn't that sorry? My current record is 60 seconds, although I think is was 56 when I was pregnant with Mia. I will let you know if I can beat it. Any ideas for not going insane in my 2 bedroom apartment???
3 comments:
so sorry you're vehicle-less. i hate when that happens. um, i have no suggestions for you, but i have a hard time believing it's too hot to walk anywhere! you don't know hot, girl! come see me in tx. :) have you tried free-cell? you could start organizing and getting space ready for the baby! that's what i've been doing lately, but then, i'm in that weird nesting phase. hang in there, so glad ryan has a better job!!
try www.websudoku.com for a new obsession even better than solitaire (spider solitaire is also great)!!! we are down to one car too, we sold aaron's jeep and just have my red one - so he usually takes me to work so he can have the car, etc. glad ryan got a better job - sounds lke it will be great! and next time we are in LA we will have to come down for a BIGGER PARTY so he doesn't have to go back to work right away!
That is awesome that Ryan has a new and improved job.
Sorry about the 1 car. I would go MAD. Hopefully he can find something he likes soon.
I'll come and keep you company!
Post a Comment