Just ask Leslie, I like to take pictures of myself, mostly to waste the last of the film. But also it is to amuse myself. So that is why I created this blog...as something for me to do, and maybe you will enjoy it too!
I love the pics!I think of you often - we really need to get together sometime before I go back to work. :)
Where are you?!? Isn't your birthday this week?And where is little miss taking dance, ah hello, why not with us?!
A picture is worth a thousand words...I love that smile in the mirror!
So adoarble. Glad to see Mia in her dance costume.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love the pics!I think of you often - we really need to get together sometime before I go back to work. :)
Where are you?!? Isn't your birthday this week?
And where is little miss taking dance, ah hello, why not with us?!
A picture is worth a thousand words...I love that smile in the mirror!
So adoarble. Glad to see Mia in her dance costume.
Post a Comment