Just ask Leslie, I like to take pictures of myself, mostly to waste the last of the film. But also it is to amuse myself. So that is why I created this blog...as something for me to do, and maybe you will enjoy it too!
13 August 2008
New Widget
Check out my new widget. That's why I've been M.I.A. Well, you can find me on the couch or in bed trying not to blow chunks all day long...poor Mia and Isabel.
Good way to reveal the great news. I'm so happy for you. Sorry about the pukes though. Just look at it as a great diet:) I bet mia & isabel are super excited. Now you need a baby sex poll on there:) congrats again.
CONGRATZ!!! I'm so excited for you! I've got some great meds that dissolve on your tongue and help with the nausea if you need/want them... just give me a jingle and Tana and I will bring them over! They were a lifesaver for me!
Yay! Another Phelps! This is so great. Although I already knew! I hope you start feeling better soon. Ugh. No fun. Please let me know if you want me to take the girls off your hands for a little while :P
Congratulations!. Yeah for baby's too bad they bring a lot of sickness with them. Whenever I hear that someone is newly pregnant, I just hurt for them. Seriously one of the hardest times ever. I hope it passes super soon.
19 comments:
hooray! congratulations!!
yay! but boo for puking. :(
so excited for you, though!
congratulations! sorry to hear you've been sick though!
Congrats!! Hope the yucks go away soon!
yay!!! but sad you are sicky.
congrats & may the yuckies pass soon!
xoxo
(p.s. we have no Internet still, reading your blog on my phone & I can't see the actual widget; when are you due?)
Congrats! How exciting!
Good way to reveal the great news. I'm so happy for you. Sorry about the pukes though. Just look at it as a great diet:) I bet mia & isabel are super excited. Now you need a baby sex poll on there:) congrats again.
CONGRATZ!!! I'm so excited for you! I've got some great meds that dissolve on your tongue and help with the nausea if you need/want them... just give me a jingle and Tana and I will bring them over! They were a lifesaver for me!
Yay! Another Phelps! This is so great. Although I already knew! I hope you start feeling better soon. Ugh. No fun. Please let me know if you want me to take the girls off your hands for a little while :P
Congratulations!. Yeah for baby's too bad they bring a lot of sickness with them. Whenever I hear that someone is newly pregnant, I just hurt for them. Seriously one of the hardest times ever. I hope it passes super soon.
Rach, that is awesome! Being a mother of 3 is busy but oh so fun. I'm so sorry to hear that you have been sick. I hope that passes soon.
Congratulations!
seriously, I didn't get it for like 2 minutes. I kept thinking about economics class.
Congratulations! We love you and our Ryan and kids.
PS. When AK is in town w/o me, he wants to hang, Wahoo's style. He's like flying in early for it (hanging out with the Phelpsies)!
Also, congrats on your bro Michael!
You have such adorable little ones, you should have ten!!!!
Sorry you feel yucky. Remember, this two shall pass.
Congrats! That is so exciting!
I know I'm late to the party, but hoorah for you!
Congratulations! Hopefully the sick stage will pass quickly!
Congratulations Rachel!!! So exciting. And so hoping you feel better soon.
Hi Rachel! I love your blog. So creative. Congratulations on the new little one!
Post a Comment