So the Anniversary sale just couldn't keep us away...did you go?
Just ask Leslie, I like to take pictures of myself, mostly to waste the last of the film. But also it is to amuse myself. So that is why I created this blog...as something for me to do, and maybe you will enjoy it too!
19 July 2008
Ok, ok...
We went. Ryan called and said he was taking off early and to meet him at South Coast. But I swear, I was not planning on it. He got his jeans and we got some adorable shoes for the girls. We even ran into 2 friends from church, cute Carrie & Issac and Michelle & Slater. We left Nords and went to our ward Corn Roast at Big Corona. Brought back so many memories of bonfires at the beach. I then had to take 6 crazy Young Women (15-17 years old) to San Onofre for their stake YW High Adventure. But I just dropped them off and u-turned for home. Lovely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Seriously YOU HAVE NO CONTROL!
not yet but I want to soooooo bad! Buying a house stinks. We have no money for anything...might have to go browse online to check it out but I need to restrain myself!
Post a Comment