28 July 2008

From Boo

Since I actually rode this morning (woohoo!) and loved it and can't wait til the next ride...I don't know if I am that qualified to do this tag, but I will.

Fat Cyclists' Tag

I saw this too late to avoid the leprosy curse, but still wanted to play along. The idea is to answer these questions about riding in your blog and tag 3 other bike riders you know. I am not a fan of chain letters or even some tagging, but I do love to talk bike.


If you could have any one — and only one — bike in the world, what would it be?

An Orbea Diva. Since I have no real dreams right now on this one, I will steal it from Annette cause I think the pink one is super awesome. 

Do you already have that coveted dream bike? If so, is it everything you hoped it would be? If not, are you working toward getting it? If you’re not working toward getting it, why not?

I am not on my dream bike...no real plans, but one day...

If you had to choose one — and only one — bike route to do every day for the rest of your life, what would it be, and why?

I really liked Boo's route, but I am a little slow on it...I like going up Shady Canyon then down Bonita Canyon, past the temple, up San Miguel, down San Joaquin Hills to the Back Bay trail and home.  I've never stopped, but there are lots of places I could.

What kind of sick person would force another person to ride one and only one bike ride to to do for the rest of her / his life?
A bit too GroundHound Day for me!

Do you ride both road and mountain bikes? If both, which do you prefer and why? If only one or the other, why are you so narrow minded?
Just road at this point.  Annette and Andy tried to kill me on the mountain bike (ok, not really) and I really enjoyed it, but don't have the time or $$ to take up that one quite yet.

Have you ever ridden a recumbent? If so, why? If not, describe the circumstances under which you would ride a recumbent.
No and I don't think I ever would.

Have you ever raced a triathlon? If so, have you also ever tried strangling yourself with dental floss?
Three, actually and I am addicted.

Suppose you were forced to either give up ice cream or bicycles for the rest of your life. Which would you give up, and why?
Ice cream. As long as I can make a stop for hot chocolate, I'm good.

What is a question you think this questionnaire should have asked, but has not? Also, answer it.
What bike(s) are you riding now and why.

2007 Novara Carmea (cheapest Ladies bike from REI)

You’re riding your bike in the wilderness (if you’re a roadie, you’re on a road, but otherwise the surroundings are quite wilderness-like) and you see a bear. The bear sees you. What do you do?
Poop my pants and then pedal REALLY fast and pray!

Now, tag three biking bloggers. List them below.

Kate (even though Boo already did), Kristin...and whoever else.


2 comments:

go boo boo said...

Thanks for playing! I wish I was riding with you now.

susanstayner said...

Hilarious. I ride but don't blog. One thing for sure, I'm aiming at a bike that will help me keep up with DAD!