Just ask Leslie, I like to take pictures of myself, mostly to waste the last of the film. But also it is to amuse myself. So that is why I created this blog...as something for me to do, and maybe you will enjoy it too!
i love that name, but i can't believe that after three boys, katie didn't have one she was just dying to use and give it to her right away! must have been the shock. :)
How fun to add yet another baby to the family! It's so fun to see them all coming right in a row. I love her name and she is darling! Tell your sis congrats.
3 comments:
i love that name, but i can't believe that after three boys, katie didn't have one she was just dying to use and give it to her right away!
must have been the shock. :)
What a great name...how about Mandy for short? :)
How fun to add yet another baby to the family! It's so fun to see them all coming right in a row. I love her name and she is darling! Tell your sis congrats.
How is your little precious one doing?
Post a Comment