We had a much better day. My sister Megan is helping me with Love & Logic tips and Mia really responded to it (although she did touch her poop, but only a little and I think today it was because her poor bum is really red and ouchy, but she did not get to play with her new toy as a result.) I am trying to be calm. We also had some really good Mia & Mommy time today which she loved, so I can do this!! Thanks for all the encouragement...I am sure I will need more:)
Just ask Leslie, I like to take pictures of myself, mostly to waste the last of the film. But also it is to amuse myself. So that is why I created this blog...as something for me to do, and maybe you will enjoy it too!
07 February 2007
Wordless Wednesday (sort of)
We had a much better day. My sister Megan is helping me with Love & Logic tips and Mia really responded to it (although she did touch her poop, but only a little and I think today it was because her poor bum is really red and ouchy, but she did not get to play with her new toy as a result.) I am trying to be calm. We also had some really good Mia & Mommy time today which she loved, so I can do this!! Thanks for all the encouragement...I am sure I will need more:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Those are such cute pictures. Thank you for sending me all of them via email!
Isabel is so beautiful. Just like her older sis.
Is Mia making fresh lemonade? :)
I think the older sibling always does something (semi-naughty) to get some attention after the baby comes. I think it's an adjustment for everyone, but you sound like you have it all under control.
Good for you!! You are a great little mommy.
Isn't it fun having 2!
Give me some tips...please! I'm losing my mind (and my cool) with Maggie !!
Cute girls, by the way. :)
Mia and Isabel are sooo beautiful! I love the pic from last blog, too, where Mia is totally cheesing it up for the camera. It reminds me of someone... oh yes, you. :) She probably gets the photogenic silliness from her mom.
I hope things continue to go well with adjusting to having Isabel around. Love to all!
Yea for Rachel! Mother of two darling girls with one adjusting to being an older sister. You're doing a great job. Love, Mom
Post a Comment