Just ask Leslie, I like to take pictures of myself, mostly to waste the last of the film. But also it is to amuse myself. So that is why I created this blog...as something for me to do, and maybe you will enjoy it too!
05 May 2006
Thanks to Leslie & Natalie
Thanks to Leslie and Natalie for sharing their Victoria Secret free panites experience, as told by Natalie herehttp://lavieenrose78.blogspot.com/2006/05/day-of-sewing-feeding-horses-free.html, I went to VS and got my free panties. I also got a new bra which is amazing! I haven't gotten a real, non-nursing bra in forever and I needed it. And I got $10 off. Seriously, thanks to Oprah for inspiring to get measured and get with it and Leslie & Natalie for letting me see that it is not that scary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yay for you, Rach! You totally needed a new bra, I mean, who doesn't? I'm glad you were brave enough to go into the tight-black-suit-wearing hoochie store. Did you get the looks we did, or did you leave Mia at home? :) Wish I could have gone with you! Westside Pavilion? love you!
Well, I was with Ryan and told him I was just running in to grab the panties. He came back with Mia after getting a free balloon and couldn't find me. So he spy-teched me down so they wouldn't think he was some perv with a little girl walking around! What a hoot! Century City
right on! Leslie got a bra - I should look into it, in that I'm in the same bra category you are - took good of these two ladies (my boobs) when I was nursing and bought premium nursing bras (well worht it) but now am back into my "work-alright" bras - need something fun, even if it just goes over the Gs.
Post a Comment