Just ask Leslie, I like to take pictures of myself, mostly to waste the last of the film. But also it is to amuse myself. So that is why I created this blog...as something for me to do, and maybe you will enjoy it too!
12 May 2006
Girlfriends
Today, I am grateful for my girlfriends. I was really needed some good girl-time talk and got it today with a great lunch with my dear friend Lisa. She called yesterday and we met at Feast from the Middle East near my house. Mia and I walked and enjoyed the beautiful flowers and then chowed on Pad Thai noodles. Lisa and I chatted and caught up and I loved it! So thank you to all my friends and the love & support you give me, just in the nick of time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad that you had a good time with your girlfriend. That is so needed sometimes.
Hope that you had a great week and Happy Mothers Day.
Love ya.
tell darling lisa and her fun husband hello for me.
Post a Comment